Statutory Service Provided
Support and full time education for students who are permanently excluded. At its discretion the LA may, in exceptional circumstances, provide support/advice to schools in respect of pupils on the cusp of permanent exclusion.
Working in conjunction with the neighbourhood partnerships to improve outcomes for students and provide opportunities for the students to receive the effective intervention strategies. To provide students with the right support and intervention to ensure that they continue with mainstream education. To provide all staff with training around behaviour management and strategies.
- Pupil observations – Feedback given to staff on next steps and developing support plans.
- Staff support – Through drop in sessions, group problem solving or whole class observations to support the management of challenging behaviour.
- Reviewing and developing the School’s Behaviour Policy – To ensure clarity on rights and responsibilities, rewards sanction and exclusions.
- Training – To meet the school’s requirements, including attachment, responding to challenging behaviour, class management and promoting positive behaviour, for teachers, support staff, mid- day supervisors and parents and carers.
- Supporting placements at Alternative Providers – Advising on options and reviewing progress as required.
To provide a named contact in respect of this SLA
Annual contracts and other packages