Develop your knowledge and skills to provide efficient administrative support to HR investigations, meetings and hearings.
This session will cover:
Cost per person: £87.50 Where participants have registered and are accepted onto courses there is an expectation that cancellation is made via the schoolsupport.luton.gov.uk website within forty eight working hours Mon-Fri of the course start time if they are unable to attend. It is the responsibility of the attendee to sign the register otherwise this will count as non-attendance. Failure to do so will result in being charged for the delegate place. Delegates who attend this session without booking a place will be charged £25.00 per place in addition to any course fee.
- Understanding the processes and content of different formal HR meetings, including disciplinary, grievance and sickness meetings.
- Understanding the different roles and formats involved in HR hearings and meetings.
- Effective note taking skills for HR disciplinary or grievance investigations and formal hearings.
- Dealing with sensitive employee issues.
- Preparing documentation, packs and letters for disciplinary and sickness hearings.
- Understanding key timescales and deadlines.
Support staff, administrative staff, business managers. Managers who may be involved in managing sickness or disciplinary matters.