Keep abreast of the latest resources, technology, guidance and reports with our half termly Primary Computing Subject Leader Network Meetings.
During the year, our half termly network meetings will cover the different aspects within the Computing Curriculum and provide:
The network meetings will also provide:
- subject knowledge support;
- ideas, guidance and resources to enhance planning;
- support for assessing the Computing curriculum;
- ideas to develop cross-curricular links.
Delegates will be required to bring along a laptop and iOS device / tablet to every meeting. If any additional equipment / devices are required for any of the meetings this will be added to the agenda. Each session needs to be booked separately. Next session will be 29th January 2020. Cost per person: School Improvement SLA training subscription (£67.50) or £87.50 per person. Where participants have registered and are accepted onto courses there is an expectation that cancellation is made, via the website within forty eight working hours of the course start time if they are unable to attend. Failure to cancel or to turn up will result in being charged the full cost of the place. Delegates who attend this session without booking a place will be charged £25.00 per place in additional to the course cost.
- support and guidance on creating and updating strategic development plans;
- an overview of new and developing technologies;
- training and support on new and existing devices, on-line tools, programs and apps;
- updates on local and national initiatives related to the all areas of ICT and the Computing Curriculum.
Primary Computing Subject Leaders