The role of ICT Technicians and Network Managers is varied, exciting and demanding as they play a vital role in schools ensuring all aspects of technology run smoothly and seamlessly.
During these network meetings delegates will:
These meetings are aimed at school based ICT technicians and Network Managers and ICT technicians but if you would like your technician to attend who works for an outside company please contact the course trainer. Each session needs to be booked separately. Next session will be Wednesday 29th January 2020. Cost per person: School Improvement SLA training subscription (£67.50) or £87.50 per person. Where participants have registered and are accepted onto courses there is an expectation that cancellation is made, via the website within forty eight working hours of the course start time if they are unable to attend. Failure to cancel or to turn up will result in being charged the full cost of the place. Delegates who attend this session without booking a place will be charged £25.00 per place in additional to the course cost.
- learn about new technologies from companies and suppliers;
- find out about changes and developments to existing technologies they are using;
- have training and support on new and existing devices, on-line tools, programs and apps etc.;
- have the opportunity to facilitate and take part in discussions on the latest issues and trends;
- be provided with ideas, guidance and resources to enable them to support and enhance the Computing Curriculum and use of technology across the curriculum;
- be kept up-to-date with local and national initiatives.
Delegates will be required to bring along a laptop or iOS device / tablet to every meeting. If any additional equipment / devices are required for any of the meetings this will be added to the agenda.