We are offering three network meetings a year for managers and three network meetings for practitioners to focus on different early years related themes.
The focus of this network meeting will be to;
Other dates in this series are 22/01/2019 & 16/05/2019. Early Years network meetings for practitioners are happening on 20/11/2018, 12/03/2019 & 11/06/2019. In order to continue funding these network meetings by the Early Years team, no refreshments will be provided. Where participants have registered and are accepted onto courses there is an expectation that cancellation is made, via the website within forty eight working hours of the course start time if they are unable to attend. Failure to cancel or to turn up will result in being charged £25 per person. Delegates who attend this session without booking a place will be charged £25.00 per place in addition to any course fee.
- explain the new network meetings
- receive information about GDPR from an external speaker to feel confident that your setting is in line with new regulations
- find out about the trends in funded 2s data
- begin to consider your business plan with tools and scenarios provided by the team
- ask questions about the updated Code of Practice and data Memorandum
- hear about other local and national updates
- network with other providers
- meet the teams who you work with around early years, funded 2s and 30 hours and FIS and have your questions answered by them.
A maximum of two places per setting are permitted.
Luton PVIs and nursery schools, early years providers, Flying Start practitioners and professionals working particularly with 2- 4+ year olds