We are offering three network meetings a year for managers and three network meetings for practitioners to focus on different early years related themes.
The focus of this network meeting will be to;
Other dates in this series are 22/01/2019 & 16/05/2019. Early Years network meetings for practitioners are happening on 20/11/2018, 12/03/2019 & 11/06/2019. In order to continue funding these network meetings by the Early Years team, no refreshments will be provided. Delegates who attend this session without booking a place will be charged £25.00 per place in addition to any course fee.
- explain the new network meetings
- receive information about GDPR from an external speaker to feel confident that your setting is in line with new regulations
- find out about the trends in funded 2s data
- begin to consider your business plan with tools and scenarios provided by the team
- ask questions about the updated Code of Practice and data Memorandum
- hear about other local and national updates
- network with other providers
- meet the teams who you work with around early years, funded 2s and 30 hours and FIS and have your questions answered by them.
A maximum of two places per setting are permitted.
Luton PVIs and nursery schools, early years providers, Flying Start practitioners and professionals working particularly with 2- 4+ year olds