Develop your knowledge and skills to provide efficient administrative support to HR investigations, meetings and hearings.
This session will cover:
Cost per person: £87.50 Where participants have registered and are accepted onto courses there is an expectation that cancellation is made via the schoolsupport.luton.gov.uk website within forty eight working hours of the course start time if they are unable to attend. It is the responsibility of the attendee to sign the register otherwise this will count as non-attendance. Failure to do so will result in being charged for the delegate place. Delegates who attend this session without booking a place will be charged £25.00 per place in addition to any course fee.
- Understanding the processes and content of different formal HR meetings, including disciplinary, grievance and sickness meetings.
- Understanding the different roles and formats involved in HR hearings and meetings.
- Effective note taking skills for HR disciplinary or grievance investigations and formal hearings.
- Dealing with sensitive employee issues.
- Preparing documentation, packs and letters for disciplinary and sickness hearings.
- Understanding key timescales and deadlines.
Support staff, administrative staff, business managers. Managers who may be involved in managing sickness or disciplinary matters.