If you have not heard of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and you work in a school, you need to get clued up quickly: break the new rules after they come into force on 25 May and the consequences could be damaging both for your school's budget and reputation.
This session will cover:
Cost: £50.00 per person. Where participants have registered and are accepted onto courses there is an expectation that cancellation is given via the schoolsupport.luton.gov.uk website within forty eight working hours of the course start time if they are unable to attend. Failure to give notice or to turn up will result in being charged for the delegate place. Delegates who attend this session without booking a place will be charged £25.00 per place.
- Data protection as it is now.
- What's new in the GDPR?
- What does it mean for schools and education?
- How do you ensure compliance for your school?
- How do you check suppliers' compliance?
- How do you deal with data breaches?
- Summary and overview.
- Question and answer section
Becoming GDPR compliance
EYs, Primary and Secondary Schools