The aim of this training is to empower educational settings to enhance their understanding of exploitation and the impact it has on children, young people and families
This workshop will give participants an understanding of exploitation and the impact it can have on children and young people within the communities of Luton. The session will cover, Child Sexual Exploitation, Criminal Exploitation, grooming and the impact on children and families.
This session is funded for Luton establishments. Where participants have registered and are accepted onto courses there is an expectation they will cancel their place, via the schoolsupport.luton.gov.uk website (within forty eight hours Mon-Fri of the course start time) if they are unable to attend. Failure to do so will result in being charged for the delegate place.
This session is being repeated from 1pm - 4pm. Please do not book both sessions
Delegates who attend this session without booking a place will be charged £25.00 administration fee per person in addition to the course fee.
- Develop and understanding of exploitation focusing on sexual exploitation and criminal exploitation
- Exploration around statistical data in regards to what exploitation looks in the context of Luton
- Understand how children, young people and professionals are groomed
- Discover the impact of exploitation
- Learn about resources to support children, young people and families who are at risk of or who have suffered exploitation