From September 2019 there is a new Education Inspection Framework. This workshop will help you feel more informed.
This new workshop will be based upon the Education Inspection Framework 2019.
Cost: Early Years Settings & PVIs £45.00. Where participants have registered and are accepted onto courses there is an expectation they will cancel their place, via the schoolsupport.luton.gov.uk website (within forty eight hours Mon-Fri of the course start time) if they are unable to attend. Failure to do so will result in being charged for the delegate place. It is the responsibility of the delegate to sign to register, or this will be considered non-attendance. Delegates who attend this session without booking a place will be charged £25 administration fee per person.
- We will look at the new document in detail, reflecting on changes that managers, room leaders and practitioners need to be aware of.
- Practical activities will help you develop your understanding of cultural capital and what inspectors are looking for under intent, implementation and impact.
- Using the Ofsted documents, we will reflect on the new judgement areas and the expectations for 'good' and 'outstanding' outcomes.
- Feedback will be given for any local inspections under the new framework.
- Delegates will have the opportunity to network and share knowledge.
Managers, room leaders and committee members will feel more informed about the Education Inspection Framework.
Please bring a copy of the handbook and framework if possible.
Managers, room leaders, committee members of PVI settings.